Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Queen Elizabeth II in Canada Royal Visit


Queen Elizabeth II is in Canada for a Royal Visit. Today she toured the Canadian navy in Halifax Harbor and looking strong, capable and dressed in one of her famous ensembles with matching hat. I am really amazed how well she is and what a trouper at 84. I couldn't keep up with her schedule with her diligence and I am decades younger. You go girl!!! She amazes me and I give her my respect.

It was raining yesterday and threatening for today, but being a Brit...she's used to that! You can see more about the visit on The Royal Channel on YouTube. I have a link here under my favorite links , or use this clickable link to the site:
The Royal Channel

For their post about the arrival in Canada, here is that link:
Royal Tour To Canada Day 1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background