Friday, January 21, 2011

Victoria Magazine 1999 hardback book Heart Of England at Time Was Antiques


Victoria Magazine book The Heart Of England
A Journey Of Discovery 1999

I just located these books in the warehouse (I have 4 of them) and have added them to the Time Was Antiques website that have packed since we closed our bricks-and-mortar antiques shop to go exclusively online in 2002. We packed everything up, subsequently moved, and here they are, brand new. The books are gorgeous! There are wonderful photographs of villages, people and tea tables with articles, poetry and recipes. Like a holiday of the best kind.
Here are some other photos I took from my personal copy of the book.









I absolutely love this book! You can see more photos and info at Time Was Antiques at this link:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background