Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Back. Duchess Of Cambridge and Queen Elizabeth II View Royal Wedding Dress Exhibit

It's been awhile since I've blogged here...have been dealing with my Honey's heart problem and my other blog at http://antiquesandteacups.blogspot.com/. I am going to try to keep both going...sometimes it's like juggling...trying to keep all the balls in the air!


But just saw something I wanted to share. The British Monarchy just posted a link to a Flikr photo album of Queen Elizabeth II and Catherine or Kate, Duchess of Cambridge touring an exhibit of Royal Wedding dresses that was quite fun.


The exhibit is part of the summer opening of Buckingham Palace which takes place when the Queen goes to Balmoral. I have toured the Palace during that time and it is incredible...especially if you are a china lover like me. WOW! 


Every year there are special exhibits during the opening and this year the exhibit is of Royal Wedding gowns and it includes Catherine's as well...of course!




The cake is included as well. There are lots of close ups of the gown. To see the entire slideshow, visit
The British Monarchy Wedding Gown Slideshow at Flickr


And for more info visit The Royal Collection

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background