Friday, December 18, 2009

Shaun The Sheep Eggcup Wallace & Gromit


If this isn't fun...I don't know what is! I picked this up in England on a recent buying trip because I couldn't resist it!

I LOVE Wallace & Gromit, and this is, of course, Shaun the sheep in his sweater ("We'll call him Shaun (shorn)") from the film A Close Shave. What better way can you think of to have your eggie and soldiers???

Anyway, just too fun. That reminds me, it's about time to dig out the films again...it's been a year or 2 since I've watched them. Amazing how many yanks have never seen them.

Shaun the sheep eggcup can be seen at Time Was Antiques for more photos and info.

For more about Wallace & Gromit, the link is for their official website. Too Cool!

Last weekend before Christmas. We figure Monday is the last day for Christmas delivery via Priority mail in the USA. It'll be a busy weekend. Have a bit more shopping to do myself! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background