Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fab Sadler Art Deco Teaset Added


This is an absolutely brilliant vintage art deco design 3 piece teaset I just added at Time Was Antiques, http://www.timewasantiques.net.

The teapot, cream and sugar was made in the 1940s and features an awesome art deco bubble and checkerboard design that I just had to post. I fell in love with it when I found it in England last trip.All 3 pieces are in excellent condition which makes it even more special! The teaset has been in storage for a few months since arriving so it was like Christmas to open the box and find it.

Lots more fun things to come from that box. I acquired a collection of vintage tea caddy spoons which were in that carton as well, so will start listing some this week. But more about that later.

I'm off to church now and it's sunny today which is always a treat in the Pacific Northwest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background