Thursday, April 26, 2012

William And Catherine's First Anniversary, Thursday Tea Things And Talk

Welcome to my meme Thursday Tea Things and Talk!  It is really amazing to me that Prince William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will celebrate their first anniversary on Sunday, April 29th. It just doesn't seem like it has been that long!

We remember their engagement in November of 2010...Prince William having given Catherine his mother's Sapphire and Diamond engagement ring....

 photo BBC archives

And then the wedding on April 29, 2011...a year ago! Amazing!


photo by Hugh Burnand 
So I want to raise my cup of tea to the anniversary of William and Kate in an English bone china mug below we still have a few of at Time Was Antiques made for the Royal Wedding. For more info, click on the photos.




Congratulations William and Catherine!
I am joining the following blogs today:
Teacup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 
 Have a wonderful day! Join the linky below if you'd like...I'd be honored!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That a wonderful day. In the morning we watched the wedding on the television, and in the afternoon our across the road neighbour, who I had never previously met, invited all the street to a huge party in his garden.

Coloradolady said...

They are a super couple..very sweet! I like the cups! Happy VTT

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I can not believe it has been a year. Seems like yesterday it was all over the news. What a cute salute to them. Thanks so much for sharing with Share Your Cup. I need to take note and do a tea cup post so I can link up with you next week.
Hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background