Saturday, March 19, 2011

BBC Downton Abbey spoof episodes - Uptown Downstairs Abbey - TOO Funny!

I just posted this on my other blog, Antiques And Teacups,  but wanted to post it here as well.


From a blog I follow, Jane Austen Today, I received notification that they had posted a BBC spoof of Downton Abbey called Uptown Downstairs abbey with such famous British actors as Joanna Lumley and Simon Callow. It is really funny with all sorts of innuendo and thrown away reference lines. The music and setting are from Downton Abbey and Highclere Castle. Too funny!


I especially liked the reference to the Teasmade...which I just posted on Royal Wedding Wednesday with a photo because Prince Charles & Princess Diana got one as a wedding present. 


Anyway, lots of laughs. We loved it!
Uptown Downstairs Abbey spoof at Jane Austen for Today



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background