Monday, October 5, 2009

Lorna Bailey Conical Sugar Shaker Muffineer


I am always on the out look for new artists making a name for themselves. The sugar shaker or muffineer shown is by an English ceramics artist Lorna Bailey. Lorna has a style influenced by Clarice Cliff but has added a more modern twist to her work. She is at work now and is becoming quite collectible. I believe that will grow in the future. A name to remember & look out for while she is still affordable.

Gorgeous fall weather here in the pacific northwest. Wonderful days for walks looking at the turning leaves. Tomorrow we hope to do some garden clean up. I am replacing the wreath on the door with the one I made of autumn leaves. I am also beginning to brace for the upcoming holiday season and begin tomorrow to focus on the shop...adding items I am just unpacking from the last buying trip and deciding what items to put on sale. It will be a fun week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background